Saturday, April 25, 2009

a few more of my favorite things...

tag, i'm it! the lovely chloe over at cardigans and clogs tagged me to fill out this fun little questionnaire:

1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag other un-tagged people.

The Questions:

What is your current obsession? watching bbc film adaptations of classic novels and finding the perfect pair of summer flip-flops.
What do you think your name says about you? i am a child of the 1980s, for sure.
Who was the last person you hugged? one of my best friends, who had a very tough week.
What’s your favorite dinner? a big, messy homemade taco dinner, with fresh fruit on the side.
What was the last thing you bought? the swimsuit i blogged about below! :)
What are you listening to right now? my washing machine chugging along and dhani jones on the travel channel.
What is your favorite weather? slightly overcast, 75 degrees.
What is your least favorite season? winter. ugh.
What's in your bathroom cabinet? along with the usual stuff, lately allergy medicine for sure, and this new smoothing creme stuff i bought for my hair.
Say something to the person/s who tagged you. hi, chloe! that cupcake picture you posted last week made me hungry all day! :)
What is your favorite tea flavor? i'm sort of a pariah in my family, because i don't like tea (for shame!).
What did you want to become as a child? a famous writer...
What do you miss? seeing my family on a weekly basis.
What's your favorite brand of jeans? it's hard to beat a perfectly worn-in pair of old-fashioned levis.
What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own (new or vintage)? a birkin bag, just so people would bug out when i carried it places.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? either london (sigh) or my hometown.
Who do you want to meet in person? my two celebrity crushes: henry cavill and jim from the office (or maybe not ... i might embarass myself!) ;)
What is your most challenging goal right now? finishing up this pesky PhD! (yeah, the "preppy prof" nom de plume isn't quite official yet...)
Why is today special? because i got to sleep in -- no alarm saturdays are the best!
What is my favorite sport to watch? baseball, but really only in person. i don't have the attention span to watch a whole game on tv.
To play? hm. i'm really more of a spectator. :)
What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? the birthstone ring my parents gave me.
Dream car? right now, with my tight budget, a hybrid with amazing gas mileage! :)

...and my replacement question: what is the last movie you saw? for me, that would be australia with the delicious and hunky hugh jackman!

i tag two of my new bloggy pals, the cape house and the prep-e girl. have at it, ladies! :)

3 comments:

bellamartinelli said...

ur blog is cute! I loved reading about you!!! I tagged you on my blog! Pick it up whenever you get a chance!

the preppy prof said...

thank you so much for the tag, bellamartinelli! :) your blog is awesome reading, too ... i love reading the adventures of all of you law school ladies!

The Cape House said...

Thanks for the tag. I wish I had professors as fun as you. That would make finals a bit easier. :)