Tuesday, April 7, 2009

five reasons to smile today

beantown prepster has inspired me today ... here's a list of the five highlights of my tuesday. :)

1. i had a super productive day at the office -- i got some important reading done, graded every paper i had with me in my bag, and finished a project ahead of the deadline. and i even had time to say hello to some of my awesome colleagues!

2. i managed to buy groceries for the rest of the week for a whopping fifteen bucks. project "save for the summer" is going swimmingly!

3. i wore a pashmina to work that i bought at a market in florence (the same one in the pic!) during my semester abroad in college, and i got to remember that fabulous trip every time i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

4. i made more plans for the beach weekend with the fam over the phone -- so excited! i've decided that i'm going to get my hair chopped off while i'm there so the preppy sis can give me her expert follicular opinions at the salon. :)

5. i'm heading up now to hop into my cute pajamas, have a snack, and curl up in my comfy bed. does it get any better than that? ;)

5 comments:

c said...

I'm impressed with your grocery shopping skills- I hope you're not living on ramen!!

QueenBeeSwain said...

groceries for the week for $15 is a skill lady! and there is nothing like a pashmina from your old stomping grounds in europe, is there?! my sis and I always get each other (and ourselves) pashminas every time we're abroad- best souvenir ever!

kHm

Grove Gal K said...

great blog!

c said...

I tagged you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Can you liiiiiike come do MY grocery shopping?! I can't manage to get out under $30 ever!