Tuesday, March 31, 2009

a few of my favorite things...

the lovely beantown prepster has tagged me for the kreativ blogger award! thanks, bp! :)

so, i'm supposed to list seven things that i love and then tag seven more bloggers to do the same. here goes...

1. books! this should shock no one, because i'm an english teacher, but nearly all my splurge purchases end up being books or something book-related (and, well, shoes, but that's another story). i have four completely full bookshelves in my house and more stacks laying around. if my job weren't so centered on books and reading, i might think i have a problem. :)

2. the locator on we tv. i got hooked on this show a couple of weekends ago ... it's a detective show where a private investigator tracks down long-lost family members and tries to reunite them with their families. it's heartbreaking, uplifting, and totally addictive.

3. pizza pringles. they're like the crack of potato chips.

4. my madras purse. i can't wait until it finally gets sunny and warm so that i can bust out my favorite spring/summer bag!

5. freesia lotion from bath & body works. love, love, love -- and have since i was a teenager. i still wear it every day.

6. audrey hepburn movies. she's one of my celebrity idols, even though sometimes i think i'm really more of a katherine than an audrey when it comes to hepburns. i saw sabrina again recently -- what a perfect movie!

7. london. my home away from home ... i can't wait to get back soon! (if i'd just get it together and marry a british boy already, this would be much simpler...!)

i'm sure most of the lovely ladies i tag will already have been tagged, but they're some of my favorite daily reads, so i'll honor them again!
1. kHm @ QueenBeeSwain
2. K.C. @ Peachy Keen
3. Chloe @ Cardigans and Clogs
4. Her Preppiness @ Preppy, 50, and Loving Lilly
5. Emily @ Vineyard Vogue
6. Kristin @ Summer in Newport
7. AEO @ Up North Preppy

4 comments:

c said...

3, 6, and 7- so me!

and thanks for the tag!

Anonymous said...

thanks for following.. i just thought i'd comment and say hi

Peachy Keen said...

Thanks for the tag! 1,6 & 7 would totally make my list too!

The Cape House said...

Uh oh. I love pringles and had no idea they had a pizza flavor! I'm certain to be hooked.